• slidebg1
User Image
Financial documents Financial documents Financial documents Financial documents

Financial documents

I have following inquiries regarding financial statements for Canadian student visa

1) can i show paribarik sanchay patra from post office? If yes how can i show it?

2) In my application i want to show my father and mother both as my sponsor. My father is a job holder so he has everything regarding salary statement tin etc. Mother is a house wife can i show her paribarik chanchay patra? Coz a big amount of money is there on behalf of my mothers name.

I heard that if i can show that my father has given that money to my mother then its accepted. So if it is accepted please suggest me the way to do it.

Thanks in advance

Shadia Swati
Shadia Swati

1. Yes you can

2. Yes you can

Shadia Swati
Shadia Swati

You can go to post office and ask for a solvency certificate as the banks do. I would rather suggest you put the money in a Private Bank rather than the post office. Because sometimes the immigration officer may send an email to the Bank and the bank can respond to the mail which postoffice may not. 

Post a Reply